Lilac is such a springy color — it’s soft, it’s pretty, and it’s warm. It can turn very girly, but you can keep it classic by pairing it with gray, classic brown wood, silver, and/or touches of black.
May I suggest lilac roman blinds? You could add them to your feminine bedroom, to a bright kitchen eating nook, or to an eclectic living room. Balance them out with masculine furniture and/or decor and you’ll love the springy feel that lilac roman blinds can bring into your home.
Here are the lilac roman blinds that we have in stock:
– The Islita Hyacinth roman blind has a beautiful color of lilac and it is also textured for added interest.
– If you want some more movement in your roman shades, consider the Lori Amethyst roman blind. It has a neutral background with bright lilac vines swirling their way around the shade.
– Looking for something more flowery? The Dewberry Clover roman shade, with a cream background, brown leaves, and dark lilac flowers, would be a great choice for you.
– Other lilac roman shades that have plant and/or flower designs include the Willowy Amethyst roman shade, the Vittorio Plum roman shade, the Leanne Heather roman shade, and the Kenitra Heather roman shade.
– A darker option is the Nevarra Plum roman shade. This sophisticated shade has a plum background with neutral colored leaves throughout it.
– Another dark lilac roman shade is the Luxford Lilac roman shade. It is solid colored, with a simple texture.
Before it turns cold again, celebrate the warm season and the beauty of spring by bringing in some lilac in your home decor.