The wide flexibility of use coupled with our vast selection of shades, materials and contemporary finishes – including matt, gloss, satin and metallic – make venetians a huge hit with our customers.
Here’s why they are so popular.
TOP TEN REASONS TO BUY A MADE TO MEASURE VENETIAN BLIND
- They add a splash of colour to a neutral room.
- Finger-tip control to give you the perfect amount of brightness.
- They’re easy to keep clean, so they always have that ‘just new’ look.
- You can have the window open ajar to let fresh air in, but still retain your privacy.
- Or if you want to have an uninterrupted outlook just pull the blind right up.
- You can flood a room with natural light but diffuse it so as not to be blinded when the sun is low in the sky.
- You get some cool shadows if you fancy taking some moody black and white photographs.
- You can have a sneaky peek at what’s going on outside without anyone knowing you’re there – but you must make sure there’s no light behind you, otherwise you’ll cast a tell-tale shadow on the blind.
- You can wince whenever the joker in your family (usually Dad) responds to a plea to ‘pull the blind’ by saying ‘I’ve already pulled – I married her 20 years ago’.
- With all our ‘how to’ guides – printed and video – you’ll find it a doddle to measure up, order and finally fit your Made To Measure Blinds.
Use promo code BlogVe10 at the checkout – what are you waiting for? Start shopping!
VENETIANS IN THE MOVIES AND ON TV
- Buffy loves a good Venetian blind
- ET wistfully wonders what’s going on back home
- Psycho, from Hitchcock