What will you receive!
Made to measure Roman blind specifications*****
Cord & Cleat or Sidewinder system
- Both systems mounted on a powder coated aluminium, white headrail.
- Both systems lined as standard, with blackout lining as an option on sidewinder only.
- Sidewinder White metal brackets with fixings, provide top and face fix options.
- Control via beaded cord on self-lock system
- Child safety device, installation mandatory.
- Chain colour Chrome only.
- Cord and Cleat White plastic brackets with fixings, provide top, and face fix options, provided with a silver cleat to secure nylon cord and lock, for child safety must be secured at a minimum height of 150cm from the floor.
- Min width 35.0 cm max width 250.0cm blinds over 130-140 width manufactured with a join, one centre panel and two smaller side panels (Two joins).
- Fibre rods stitched between panel sections, bottom stitched pocket containing weight bar.
- For even more information see our (INFO) Roman blind product page.
NOTE: Child safety loose cords and looped cords.
Installation height not known.
“Please advise us immediately after placing your order quoting your order number via email, if your blind headrail is to be installed in excess of 2.5 metres from the floor. This is essential so that control lengths can be adjusted, otherwise blinds will be supplied with controls compliant with EN 13120 so will be supplied up to a maximum of 1 metre long.”
*If drop is greater than 2.5m then cord and chain length must be less than or equal to drop of blind minus 1.5m.