FAQs about Roller Blinds
If your question is not here please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to help you.
- Can you see through the roller blinds?
- Can you supply a roller blind that is outside your maximum width?
- Control options for roller blinds, do you take control side as facing the window or with your back to the window?
- Is a roller blind best blind for our conservatory?
- My front door which is UPVC is split into two sections - can I get a blind preferably roller which can be attached to the top of the door, but will slot behind the door handle?
- How do I measure and fit a Roller blind for my door and provided good glass coverage?
- Is a roller blind the best way to blackout our room?
- I want to fit a 'roller' blind to a door which opens close to a wall. Could you please advise how far the bracket/blind will protrude from the door when rolled up. The approximate dimensions for the blind are 62 cm Wide x 110 cm drop.
- With blackout fabric, is it possible to have a white fabric on a Roller blind that cuts the light?
- What deductions do you make when manufacturing our roller blind?
- We have tiles at lower part of our window which come out 10 mm at each side (see photo). The width between tiles is 117.5 cm - drop is 104 cm What width would we need to order a roller blind ?
- My roller Blind width is 115.5cm (Exact) BLIND SIZE will you make the roller blind to that width including the brackets?
- Is it possible to turn and or join your Roller Blind fabrics, to give a longer drop for my blind?
- What size will the actual fabric be for a Roller Blind if my blind size is 182.0cm (Exact)?